New guy in El Paso

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings all. Just bought the wife a 2012 Race Red SCREW Raptor. This is the third SVT product I've bought; 2009 GT500 (sold) black, 2011 GT500 vert SVTPP Race Red, and her new truck.
She's already put her foot down about buying another 2.9L whipple LOL

photo13vc.jpg

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another El Pasoan. About the Whipple you gotta get her on the forum like 012BlueSVT did with his wife.... Now SHE's the one shopping for all the mods.

Hey, your wife's gonna spend your money somewhere, right? Might as well be on that badass truck!! :burnout:

OP
OP
ArmyPilot

ArmyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem is she knows what a whipple can do! I have one on my GT500 (644 rwhp @ 4000 ASL) and she refuses to drive it anymore. Something about getting sideways in 4th gear LOL

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome form yet another EP Raptor owner. Was your Raptor the one that was up on the display rack this weekend at Casa?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Looks like I see Shamaley in the background. Sunday evening I saw a Race Red Screw on the rack (the one where it is stationed at an uphill angle) with box graphics just like yours. There is also a white and a Silver one on the lot at Viva. All of a sudden they are on the lots all over town!

OP
OP
ArmyPilot

ArmyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome form yet another EP Raptor owner. Was your Raptor the one that was up on the display rack this weekend at Casa?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Looks like I see Shamaley in the background. Sunday evening I saw a Race Red Screw on the rack (the one where it is stationed at an uphill angle) with box graphics just like yours. There is also a white and a Silver one on the lot at Viva. All of a sudden they are on the lots all over town!

Got it from Shamaley. I paid sticker which isn't too bad in this town. Dealers here think an SVT badge is worth 5-10K LOL.