Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 04, 2021 * 30 posts * 723 views
sammy134 said: My original tank of gas distance to empty was ~680 miles to empty when I first got the truck. It got like ~430 miles. I assumed this was 87 octane that the dealer filled up, and ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 21 posts * 570 views
wowanothertruck said: Hey everyone, just curious what your dealers charged for doc fees. Mine charged $500 which I think is outrageous on top of what were paying for these Raptors. I had them reduce ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 15 posts * 722 views
DFWRob said: [image] All - picked up 37 today. More pics coming but was adjusting tire pressure left rear and saw this tube hanging w a fitting on end. It literally is hanging. What is it??? Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 18 posts * 322 views
Mehryar said: I would love to jump the raptor as soon as possible though. I was taking the truck home and didn't even have a jack to change the tire if I get a flat, so I was a bit careful on ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 260 views
ganooch said: Anyone know what SWAT is? Seems like a lojoack type of device. My dealer installed one, but I don't have any information on how it works. Seem legit, or no? Maybe something Ford ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 12 posts * 190 views
KlausVanWinkle said: Hello Raptor world. Hopefully, I'll be switching over from 11+ years of Land Cruiser and Jeep ownership. I went to go buy a very clean looking, one owner, no accidents, low mileage ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 9 posts * 189 views
CTK59 said: Have to take Gen2 in for routine scheduled maintenance, should I restore to factory settings? Thanks! Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 355 views
Mxsledder said: I have a 2020 Raptor that I truly love except for the interior. I decided to order a 22 to hold me off till I can get the R. I can order a 37 package at MSRP but don't really want ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 9 posts * 96 views
AG3 said: Hi everyone. Been lurking for a few weeks & appreciate all the information provided. Especially the purchasing information. Just bought my son a 2011 SCrew tuxedo black with red ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 9 posts * 114 views
basile said: Hey, ya'll I have 2014 with a Whipple on it and I've been having some major coolant problems lately. Just check my coolant take for the supercharger's intercooler the other day ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...