New Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time, using this site for all the great info. I decided I didn't like the front grill, seen a few pics of the grill I liked, and had it replicated. I thought I'd share it with all you. The grill cost me $700, and the emblem $70, and I think it turned out great. Let me know what u all think!

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should work now.

Attachments

• Raptor Grill.jpg
    Raptor Grill.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Raptor Grill 2.jpg
    Raptor Grill 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 198

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im personnaly not a fan of that look. there is a huge grill, but a tiny little ford oval. the giant ford letters is part of being a raptor. pull up behind someone and as they are looking through their mirror all they see is a huge "FORD" it gives the intimidating factor that the raptor is supposed to have.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To each their own. I personally love it. Every raptor has the same grill. Time to see something different.
exactly. everyone has their own taste, and its up to you to personalize your truck they way you want it. that way it becomes your truck, and not someone elses. just because i am not a fan of the looks doesnt mean it is wrong. i just have a different view. regardless, if you are happy with it, then all we can/should do, is to say "job well done" you personalized your truck.