New Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kill It With Fire!!! Glad you dig it but some things can't be seen lol.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was done with Photoshop about a year ago and most every one liked it, I guess that crowed has moved on.
Personally I love the big Ford Raptor grill its part of its signature look and would not change it except maybe paint it black.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very good workmanship and it well done. It looks very nice on the truck.

I think you've lost the "Raptorness" by changing the one thing that really separates it from mod'd F150's. Any Raptor owner would know what it was by the other features. When I meet a truck, that grill and big FORD lets me know it's a friend from a 100 yds away.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it!!

Not gonna buy. But I like it.

Many discussions have been had about the Raptor grill. Many (like me) thought it ugly until they got theirs, and it grew on them. This is the nicest, IMHO, aftermarket grille yet.

A new and different platform for your mods!! How about some lites on both sides of the blue oval?

Just an opinion.

Nice find. Thanks for posting it.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see a smooth cap that can be placed over the upper two third of the grill; should improve gas mileage on long highway runs.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I like it!!

Not gonna buy. But I like it.

Many discussions have been had about the Raptor grill. Many (like me) thought it ugly until they got theirs, and it grew on them. This is the nicest, IMHO, aftermarket grille yet.

A new and different platform for your mods!! How about some lites on both sides of the blue oval?

Just an opinion.

Nice find. Thanks for posting it.

I'd have to disagree on the nicest aftermarket... I am about 99% I'm going with the t rex black billet grill... Looks mean, made of metal and just awesome looking! Here's a link... 2009-2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - Laser Billet Grille - All Black [6215661] : T-Rex Billet Grilles, Car and Truck Accessories

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the stock look but you didn't and you changed it. Good for you. In the end, you're the one that has to be happy but I do agree with busa that the stock front end is more intimidating and screams RAPTOR!

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree on the nicest aftermarket... I am about 99% I'm going with the t rex black billet grill... Looks mean, made of metal and just awesome looking!

That is nice. It's clean and simple. I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks