New General Grabber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You had better ask Dan if he wants to buy your bfg's off you or you'll never hear the end of it!!!!

I want some of those Generals baaaad.....lookin forward to your first impressions.

B

Bojangles

You had better ask Dan if he wants to buy your bfg's off you or you'll never hear the end of it!!!!

I want some of those Generals baaaad.....lookin forward to your first impressions.

Trust me, Dan doesn't want them! only an idiot would buy my current BFG's, they are defective and have very little tread left (4,900 miles!).... you can pull chunks of rubber off of them with your fingers.
My dealer is replacing them though, so I will put those new BFG's on my stock rims and then decide whether to keep or sell that whole set from there.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WE do want your BFGs (the new ones) when you're done with them. Brian pretty much gave his away so if you don't get a good price for your takeoffs let us know - the BFGs are good and I'll be happy to keep running them (using the takeoffs) :)

That said, I do want a set of those Grabba's - I'm waiting for more wear and some first-hand reports from our Raptor test team :)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think the cat's out of the bag...my days may be numbered

me and my bad wraptor

:pepper::pepper::pepper:
:rockon:

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i don't like the red - can the tires be flipped to put the red graphics on the insides?

Anyone who runs 37's is asking for fender liner destruction plus.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i don't like the red - can the tires be flipped to put the red graphics on the insides?

Anyone who runs 37's is asking for fender liner destruction plus.

you actually pay more for red-wall. you can get them cheaper without it.