New General Grabber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set here at the shop. I am selling them as a package deal.(4) 35 x 12.5 x 18 W/ 18 x 9 Black method wheels. $2200.00.
Check out this link.

http://www.outlawraptor.com/23914/420/421/5179/specials-gen-****-4-general-grabbers-tires-and-method-wheels.html

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those tires and wheels, almost exactly what I want. But why move up to a 18" wheel with less tire profile? FFS

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just put the 35x12.5-18's on mine and love them (Fuel Boost wheel). Went from DFW to the ranch in NM to check on some pipeline issues and took the Raptor on its first trip. Had the Nitto Trail Grapplers and those are Dangerous--had Discount take them off Monday. They are ok off road but road manners are horrid. Almost killed me once when driving the speed limit (80) a uneven road surface from the water hauling trucks servicing the drilling rigs almost caused the truck to go too far to correct from.

Played with the AP (down to 55 front 50 back from both at 65) but it did not cure the problem by any means. The Generals so far are Rock Solid and I gained 1mpg which is a good thing. When the 2 tires were laying side by side the stiffness of the General was very evident over the Nitto (standing on the side) and they road force balanced out perfect. Feels like I am driving my AMG well almost….

Mine is on the top perch so a stiffer tire is right at home on my vehicle. Discount has lots of these.
de30a74a-1.jpg

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking SCrew - like the tires, wheels and side pipe. Did you do a dummy pipe on the driver's side to make it symmetrical? :mrgreen:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Went from DFW to the ranch in NM to check on some pipeline issues and took the Raptor on its first trip. Had the Nitto Trail Grapplers and those are Dangerous--had Discount take them off Monday. They are ok off road but road manners are horrid. Almost killed me once when driving the speed limit (80) a uneven road surface from the water hauling trucks servicing the drilling rigs almost caused the truck to go too far to correct from.
Welcome aboard!! Where in NM? I know around Eunice and place like that the highway is barely wide enough for two cars, much less a semi and a Raptor.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks---yes there are dummy pipes on the other side:wink:

The closest spot on the map is Jal or Malaga. Ranch property line stops 900 yards from the Texas border. Will be going back in 3 weeks to check on the pumps and lines again so a test going down the same stretch of road will be a good comparison.