New General Grabber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, that is a very aggressive tire, bet it sounds like hell on the highway?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take a look at these tires and compare them especially the "lugs" on the shoulders of the tires. Notice how most mud tires have large lugs separated by large gaps that run through the shoulder of the tires. That's the area of the tire that makes and allows the noise to escape out the sides. Now look at the Grabber and you can see what I think is a significant difference. The tire simply looks like it's quieter than the others.

The mud tires look like mud tires with big blocky lugs and big open spaces in between (for good self-cleaning). The Grabbers don't (to me) look like mud tires but it sounds like they do well in the mud. As good as the others? That remains to be seen.

General Grabber:
131_1007_03+new_dot_approved_general_tire_grabber+rocky_trail.jpg

BFG Mud Terrain (MT) KM2:
bf-goodrich-mud-terrain-ta-km2.jpg

ProComp Mud Terrain:
procomptiresMud_Terrain.jpg

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen these tires in person but they look good in the pictures and they sound like they'd be a very good tire for Raptor owners.

This was a tire review with no testing or comparison. I wonder how they'll compare. Hopefully we'll find out.

This is how they look on a raptor;

4474_lg.jpg

3627_lg.jpg

4074_lg.jpg

Also per General's page:

Grabber- Sold Exclusively at 4 Wheel Parts till August 1st

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the best views of these tires is going to be from in front of the Raptor or directly behind because of the greater tire width.

Here are a couple pictures of Brian's Nitto tires - they're 12.5" wide just like the Grabbers ("Grabbahs")

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, has anyone bought a set of the Grabbers and put them on their Raptor? Frogslinger, I assume those pics are from an online source?