New Gen1 owner TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCJEFE

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I picked up a 2013 a week ago with about 17,500 miles, 1300 miles and $350 in gas later I got her home to TX. Awesome truck no doubt. I test drove the gen2 previously which was great, but I'm a typical country guy that loves big engines and obnoxious exhausts so the gen1 was an easy decision for me. I had a 2014 F150 Limited I sold about 18 months ago that I regretted selling before I ever handed over the keys. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse so I took it and rolled that over into a Jeep Wrangler 392 which I still have. The Raptor will be my daily driver, the 392 will be the wife and my open air play vehicle.

No questions yet, although I've already dug through the site for knowledge. First up for me will be the Swarfworks license plate relocation. It's a requirement in TX, is what it is sort of thing. I saw a couple in person recently and I do think it's a slick option if the front plate is required. Beyond that I have the Bulletpoint phone holder in my Jeep, it's a great product so I'll likely do the same to the Raptor. Sync is already frustrating me, I need to educate myself on the upgrade but I may pull the trigger on that at some point down the line.

All in all I'm very happy with the truck. I feel like I swapped out my 2014 for a better version which is saying something because I really enjoyed my 7 years with that truck. The interior is basically the same, which I always liked, the only difference I've found is the Limited had the blue accents and the Raptor seats are more the aggressive style which is nice. Looking forward to enjoying the truck and cruising the site for knowledge.

IMG_7338.jpg
IMG_7356.jpg