New Gen1 owner TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MCJEFE

MCJEFE

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I did run into my first issue which is water pooling in the passenger side floorboard. Wasn't egregious, I'm thinking it's the evaporator issue that a lot of folks have. It's rained several times since I brought the truck home, but that hasn't been an issue with pooling. Only from this past weekend when it was nice, 70+ degrees, and I had the AC going. The only pause I have is I did see a few drops of water running down the passenger side pillar that same day (I had the sunroof open for a bit), so I may have a sunroom drain leak issue as well although it was only a few drops which is throwing me off. It's weird I had the AC going off and on the entire trip home and there wasn't an issue there either. There's always an answer though. I haven't needed the AC or opened the sunroof since this weekend, I'll get it into my local dealer and see what the deal is.

I did some goodies ordered this week as well. The Swarfworks license plate relocation kit is on the way as is a vanity plate. Let the fun begin!