New car, what do you recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sliver Raptor

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome thank you so much. The paint is in pretty good condition but there are swirls which are pretty annoying. I can tell that the previous owner waxed it a lot but I would like to get it looking stellar. The chrome wheels could use some love, the dealer had the car sitting outside for two months. YIKES!

Interior is fairly nice, would like to do some kind of leather treatment but the carpet looks great. Nothing is really wrong with the car just want to make sure I get it back to showroom quality then maintain it.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know what to get you for Christmas bud....the vet looks sweet glad I could be a part of the newest addition...

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome thank you so much. The paint is in pretty good condition but there are swirls which are pretty annoying. I can tell that the previous owner waxed it a lot but I would like to get it looking stellar. The chrome wheels could use some love, the dealer had the car sitting outside for two months. YIKES!

Interior is fairly nice, would like to do some kind of leather treatment but the carpet looks great. Nothing is really wrong with the car just want to make sure I get it back to showroom quality then maintain it.

To get rid of the swirls, it is likely going to take a machine to get rid of them. We often say that polishing by hand will make it better, but polishing with a machine will make it perfect!

This video outlines that pretty well:

Adam's Polishes Guide to Machine Polishing - Chapter 1: Choosing Your Machine - YouTube

Do the wheels have water spots on them? If that's the case, our Revive Hand Polish would be your first step. If that doesn't knock them out, then our Metal Polish twins will likely be necessary.

Once they are clean to the point that you're happy with their appearance, I'd suggest sealing the up with a coat or two of our Quick Sealant. It's a aerosol sealant that's easy to use and offers great longevity.

A good, thorough cleaning of the leather should be done first to get any dirt/grime/old dressings off/out of the leather. Once it's super clean, then you can apply our Leather and Interior Conditioner to it to protect and nourish it.

Once you have the interior dialed in, you can maintain it with our Total Interior Detailer. It both lightly cleans and lightly protects your leather.

Hope that gives you some more food for thought!