Never wax again!!!!!!!! Really

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RaptorHeaven

Reaction score
boss hoss - dont know if its snake oil or what your talking about! here it is paperworked and Warrantied by the company SUPER POLYSTEEL and stingray - busy as hell and do not have the time right now, so having some one do something for me for $500.00 that saves me a lot of time and effort and comes with a 6 year warranty is good enough for me, and saintsfan - if your hard up for a weiner have your boyfriend stick it in your a__ better next time or if you just dont have anything better to say then have him stick it down your throat so you can shut the hell up!!! And Ruger thanks for the welcome!!

Last edited:

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you're new here, it'll take some time to understand everyones humor here. its heavy on sarcasm with a pinch of *******, but everyone means well and is really cool

OP
OP
R

RaptorHeaven

Reaction score
lol you could not feel the sarcasm stingray!!?? lol sorry guy just dont like someone tell me i am wrong when its something i have already used for 2 years with no problems and has made keeping vehicle clean a lot easer!! so much easer!!! just saying

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All right, all right, cool yer jets everybody. I was new here once, and it took me a minute. (I did, however, "graduate" from the "Z", so I had something of an advantage.)

RH (AKA, RaptorHeaven) suggest you poke around and get the lay of the land. This is an exceptional site. There's more to learn here (and not merely about Raptors or Fords), and more well intentioned people here than you will find in most churches. But you will get wet when you go swimming if you can take my meaning.

OP
OP
R

RaptorHeaven

Reaction score
i understand "Ruger" thanks i put a post in the exhaust section as well so any of you willing to look at that one as well, that would be great!!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
...and saintsfan - if your hard up for a weiner have your boyfriend stick it in your a__ better next time or if you just dont have anything better to say then have him stick it down your throat so you can shut the hell up!!!
You do know he was joking, right? That was not a proportional response.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

good thing they dont ban people here often
:Jedi:
Fixed. :waytogo:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Super Polysteel - your vehicle stays waxed and you wiener gets maxed"

Woah woah where do I sign????

Welcome RH like said we all have different senses of humor and levels of assholeness. Some more then others :rolleyes::D just jump in on the fun and if you use smileys its ok lol