Need some quick help with fuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jose100fires

Reaction score
Hello!
My power steering wheel tilt is not working. I’m thinking it’s a fuse, but the diagram does not list a fuse that controls this function. Any thoughts or help you all can give me?

thanks!

José

OP
OP
J

jose100fires

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Quick question, I’ve lost all functionality for the steering adjustment both tilt and telescopic, but all other functionality works for the driver seat, etc. If the DSM fuse is out wouldn’t I lose more than just the steering wheel adjustment?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! Quick question, I’ve lost all functionality for the steering adjustment both tilt and telescopic, but all other functionality works for the driver seat, etc. If the DSM fuse is out wouldn’t I lose more than just the steering wheel adjustment?
Yes, the Driver Seat Module also controls the adjustable pedals and power seat functions, so if it were inoperable those functions would also not work. Do you have ForScan to pull DTCs?

OP
OP
J

jose100fires

Reaction score
I’m going to try something I found on Ford Trucks Forum… a few members had this happen and disconnected the battery for 10 seconds… a Ford tech told him about it. I’ll let you know.