Need some help identifying a trim piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had this scratch on top of the "bezel screen surround trim" on delivery day. I am about to install my heated steering wheel components and missing interior lighting, so while I am ripping trim out, I would like to replace this piece.

I have been going through several exploded parts diagrams for the past hour and am having trouble confirming the part number for what I need. I'd really appreciate any help sorting this out. I am not new to reading these diagrams, but Ford is absolutely making me feel like I am.

Here is the scratched trim (top left of photo):

IMG-5763.jpg

I need piece #4 in this diagram. #4 says its part number ML3Z5404338BA. However, the description and photo doesn't seem to match what I need at all when I scroll down to #4:

Screenshot-2023-09-19-at-9-55-44-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-09-19-at-10-15-22-AM.png

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why wasn't it addressed upon delivery?
Well, I flew to pick up the truck about 500 miles from home. It wasnt until my first rest stop that I saw it while looking it over. I figured I would just replace it down the road. Here we are.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a small gouge on the black plastic surround beneath the instrument cluster that was there at delivery. After driving 700 miles home, I noticed a large dent in the speaker grill in rear passenger door. I just chalked them up to the vagueries of life and pay it no mind. I understand others’ POV wanting things perfect though.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a small dent in my passenger side door that I found the day after I picked up my truck. It could only be seen at certain angles so it wasn't a priority but still an annoyance. I know the selling dealer wouldn't do anything about it. Well last week which is a year and three months after I bought I went to a local PDR and had it corrected. Sometime life gets in the way.

Glad you found the part you needed.