Nav-TV Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is, and i did it. but the issue is that i had to use my a/v input in the center console. the only way you can get video theough there is if all your usb devices are unplugged. also, there is no audio either unless is the audio input of that a/v.

I had the hope/expectation that the Nav-TV unit would make this easier. I know that there is an interface manufacturer that offers the possibility of integrating a front camera.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the offer it, you just have to pay more for it. i used an assisted night vision camera and modified it to fit the oem location and just wired it into my a/v. mainly because i dont use it very often. but i can definitely look ito pricing you want.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, trying to organize two of these threads is a pain. i will get back to everyone, but i need to know what year your truck is. there is a price difference between years. also if you go here

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/nav-tv-front-camera-vim-bypass-20965/

the first post tells pricing. this has not changed. as long as we have 12 of each we can get this pricing. i would like to keep everything in one thread. if you want to be added, please from now on, post in the thread listed above.
check here

OP
OP
kkitowski

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013, with the factory rear camera, but without the front camera. Is it possible to include an aftermarket front camera?

Look at the Lock Pick units instead of the Nav-TV if you don't have a factory front camera.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me or post back if the pricing for a 2011 , all details of my truck are in my profile.
I am also looking to add front camera and was looking at wireless camera options . Thanks in advance,for any info you can provide.