Nav-TV Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm making sure everyone see's that The Car Stereo Company (aka nosbusa) is willing to do another group buy for us all on the Nav-TV units.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/nav-tv-front-camera-vim-bypass-20965/index46.html#

I have seen many new members come on the site with new trucks, and if your like me and missed the group buy earlier in 2013, you have to be itching to get this mod. Just having my truck for 1 month now I have wanted to use the forced camera a few times.

He has to have certain qty to be able to do the group buy, so for those that want this mod make sure you check out the deal.

Note -- You will need to get details on the price from him, as I am just another member and he would be the provider....

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I followed this mod. What's the price for the group buy? Is it an easy self-install or do most people have to take it to a specialty AV install company?