Name your raptor

Names for Raptors

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, so this came up today in a disscuion with the wife. (we name our cars) well one do you name your cars. and two is the raptor a girl or a boy.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a big "name my car/truck guy" but I have, on occasion, referred to it as "The Beast". Tim (XJRguy) called it "Magnatron" :D but I usually call it "awesome". My neighbors call it "Monster Truck" but I suspect at least some of them are tree huggers so they're not using "Monster Truck" in a positive way.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO you should change ur oil in the parking lot then grab some mud and dump it down the drain and wave hi and see how that goes lol

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LMAO you should change ur oil in the parking lot then grab some mud and dump it down the drain and wave hi and see how that goes lol

Hahah good idea....hey Dan you should invite your neighbors over for gun cleaning day!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't. Some of them are already licking their chops when they see Sadie. If they come over I'll have to lock her up or they might toss her on the grill when I'm not looking :mrgreen:

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't. Some of them are already licking their chops when they see Sadie. If they come over I'll have to lock her up or they might toss her on the grill when I'm not looking :mrgreen:

I can always bring my Pitbull.