MY21 Raptor Will Convert to MY22 for Unscheduled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irojas

Reaction score
It can be just as frustrating being scheduled.

I went from week of 9/6 to a build date of 8/23, then 8/25, and found out this morning that I've been moved to a build week of 10/18.

I checked to see if my window sticker was ready before contacting FP this morning.
So is your window sticker ready? If yes, did the build date changed to 10/18 on the window sticker?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is your window sticker ready? If yes, did the build date changed to 10/18 on the window sticker?
No window sticker, I moved from the time I checked last week to when I checked first thing yesterday morning. The sticker would have been available yesterday at some point if not moved.

irojas

Reaction score
No window sticker, I moved from the time I checked last week to when I checked first thing yesterday morning. The sticker would have been available yesterday at some point if not moved.
Sorry to hear that. I got concerned since yesterday I did see my window sticker and I have a build date of 08/23.

mobiia

Reaction score
Huh. So I have a dealer allocation that was confirmed on 7/13 (their only allocation). I do have a VIN, but no build date yet. Does having a VIN increase the likelihood of a 2021 delivery? I’d assume they couldn’t just change it to a 2022 model if a VIN already assigned…

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh. So I have a dealer allocation that was confirmed on 7/13 (their only allocation). I do have a VIN, but no build date yet. Does having a VIN increase the likelihood of a 2021 delivery? I’d assume they couldn’t just change it to a 2022 model if a VIN already assigned…
if you have a vin then it will be a 21

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a vin then you must have at least a build week

TurboFlex

Reaction score
Isn't it if your dealership received a MY21 Gen3 allocation then you are guaranteed it to be a MY21. Doesn't make sense that Ford would convert a MY21 allocation to a MY22, but stranger things have happened LOL.
The choice is to convert/rollover or cancel the orders. They are trying to maintain the sale. Supply chain issues will remain as there is no end in sight.

mobiia

Reaction score
If you have a vin then you must have at least a build week
I wish that were true, maybe I’m just not looking in the right place. I can track with the VIN and order number, but just says “order confirmed” (see attached pic). I wouldn’t be able to track without the VIN, but then it also says a VIN and estimated build should follow soon? For what it’s worth, dealership estimating late October, but not sure they’re in any position to truly know. It’s all confusing and just trying to be patient

Attachments

• 709F7E6E-63FA-4222-9C78-1FB34E77AD81.jpeg
    709F7E6E-63FA-4222-9C78-1FB34E77AD81.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 21