MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would def wait. 35 ADM is still insane. If you are cringing at even 20, trust your gut. The slow attrition with the interest rates and a full year of “must have now” deliveries will be your friend later on down the road.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea definitely waiting for another opportunity. hard to go from owing 25k at 1.9% on a 14 month old leadfoot (primer) gray 2021 and going to (after trade in or down payment) and still coming out owing 95k. doesn't feel good at all. so thats a no go.

kiman44

Reaction score
I had a 7/18 order date and was scheduled for mid Feb build, then Ford backed that off, and I went back to just ordered. As of today showing scheduled again, this time mid March. We’ll see if it gets moved again.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like they held up a lot. hope its some parts issue and not some problems they found which put off the delivery of ones already built sitting in lots and others on production hold. there were supposed oil leaking issues. if its we scheduled hope they have it figured out and fixed for all you still waiting. no more delays