MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I would create a sub-thread for those of us with confirmed orders but unscheduled for build. Placed my order within one hour of the order bank opening on 07/18/2022. Priority Code 10 but I know that is virtually meaningless. Received the Ford emails but the only way I get updates is by engaging Ford Performance or Ford Customer Service.
Congrats to the lucky few that are farther along in the process.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Figured that those who ordered from a dealer that actually had an allocation would have build dates by now. Maybe your dealer did not have an allocation??

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a build date but I’m 20k over

20k over is considered a fair deal from what i have researched. most are in the 30-50k over range and some 100k reminds me of the g63 amg market in a way

Last edited:

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unwillingly a member of this club as well, order placed the day order banks opened. Dealer confirmed 3 allocations. Order is priority 1 in their system and currently awaiting Ford pick up.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, order on 7/18 from a dealer with 2 confirmed allocations. None of which of been scheduled for production. The wait continues

OP
OP
AntiMattersMost

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured that those who ordered from a dealer that actually had an allocation would have build dates by now. Maybe your dealer did not have an allocation??
My order is for the one confirmed allocation they had. I’m in for the long haul. But if demand is high already, just wait until the first few Raptor R’s get sold at auction. I bet one shows up at BJ in Scottsdale in January.

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you got me feeling bad about taking your '21 too early!