MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your avatar is Epic! Well played, sir.
Canadian order so only certain dealers can sell Shelby and Raptor. Not every Ford store like the US. Have only a couple come in so far and one was a floor unit that sold fast. MSRP and steering wheel heater too. Is what it is, it’ll have just that less k on it to trade in on a 24.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this ten pages about someone complaining about their lost 100,000 dollar truck?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome. At least someone got scheduled. I think your the only person i've seen in months get scheduled. Where did you order from?
Now hope Ford will clear our trucks for shipping ones sitting in the parking lots for months.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now hope Ford will clear our trucks for shipping ones sitting in the parking lots for months.
I hope so really soon. The sooner your trucks clear out, the sooner they will start scheduling more

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know nobody wants to pay adm but on these R's what would be a reasonable ADM. might be my last chance to get one. dealer I got my 2018 and 2021 from just called me and said they just got an allocation and I was first on their list. the manager said 35-50 over. I know thats a big range. I was just not sure what others are negotiating down too. its been ordered but not scheduled yet and I can change anything. he said its priority 1. I was going to see if he could go to 20k adm. I think thats the max id pay. but I even am cringing on that. I just don't know

I guess worse case scenario I make my changes and put a deposit down. I can always back out later. yeah right that won't happen .... unfortunately I love the RAM interior. but I cant cross to the dark side. not for the trx vs raptor R. a standard 1/2 ton of either truck yes but just cant do it with the top dog of both brands

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I will. he won't budge on the 35 adm. I told him 20 was max. except we dont know what updates will be yet, if any. might be just adding deleted things back and maybe a few more and another price increase

Last edited: