MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mph4

Reaction score
New member here. Also currently unscheduled - clean for status. I've found this forum incredibly helpful and appreciate the constructive community contributions. I previously owned a gen2 Raptor in Lightning Blue and have been patiently waiting for the return of the V8.

I am number one on the list for a Raptor R at my dealership, at a relatively low ADM compared to what I've seen here, which received two allocations. My order was submitted within a few days after ordering opened up. Order is Avalanche Grey, moonroof / tailgate, graphics delete, and spray-in bed liner. What I'm told by the GM of the dealership is the Ford rep relayed to them this week their two allocations should get build dates shortly. How soon is shortly? Who knows, but just figured I'd share what I'm hearing here for the benefit of the group. I've been waiting for this truck for years, so I am not in a huge hurry, as long as it shows up eventually.

I suspect a lot of other folks are waiting patiently (or not!) so just wanted to pass along what I had heard. Cheers!

kenbrackins

Reaction score
My R was built 12/21 and estimated delivery was 1/14-1/21. Now my dealer said its ready to be loaded on the rail and estimated delivery will be 2/23. I could've idled the thing down here quicker. I asked a few weeks ago if I could go to Detroit and pick it up-they said no way. I think they just want to make another grand on the "destination" fees. Come on $1795 and have it take a month after its on its way?? I have had cars delivered to my door with fancy enclosed car carriers with elevators for less than that and it only took a few days to travel the same distance. So the wait continues----

OP
OP
AntiMattersMost

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had a chat with Ford customer service on Friday. Keeping a log BTW. For the first time I was told my order was waiting to be scheduled which is an improvement. Previously, I would only get that I had a confirmed order.
If you are monitoring the R flips that are taking place on the open market one happened last week on E$@Y and the other is going on now on Cars and Bids.
GLTUSALL!

Jww2124

Reaction score
That’s what’s frustrating, is the flippers. Ford kicks out R’s to those who want to profit off them. They delays in building those who want to actually drive them.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R was built 12/21 and estimated delivery was 1/14-1/21. Now my dealer said its ready to be loaded on the rail and estimated delivery will be 2/23. I could've idled the thing down here quicker. I asked a few weeks ago if I could go to Detroit and pick it up-they said no way. I think they just want to make another grand on the "destination" fees. Come on $1795 and have it take a month after its on its way?? I have had cars delivered to my door with fancy enclosed car carriers with elevators for less than that and it only took a few days to travel the same distance. So the wait continues----
My R has been sitting 3 hours from the dealer now two weeks. FP say it should arrive next 9 days or so.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
The actual delivery from the factory always seems to be the issue. Mine is scheduled to be built on Valentines Day. I’m hoping to have it by mid March.

\\\\\\\