My Ride...So Far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JohntheDrummer

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:clap: Very very well done! That black sure looks sweet when cleaned up.

I love the toolbox too. Reusing the boards like that was a very good idea. You've got me thinkin now...

And just to add my voice to the chorus, yes PLEASE do a writeup on the backlight. Would love to see how its done.

Great job!

I wrote up the procedure with pictures yesterday. I am having trouble getting the pictures to show up with the steps (that go with them). I spent over an hour on it and want to share, I just need to know how!!! The website to buy the red (and other colors) EL tape is: http://www.glowhut.com/electroluminescent-panelel-tapeback-light-with-12v-invert12.html $24 a side, it's a no brainer!!!!!!!

OP
OP
JohntheDrummer

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Mud Flaps

Those asking about my flaps: I have to go to the same place (Mills Fleet Farm) tomorrow and will head to that department and write down the manufacturer and SKU number. Gotta grab a new battery for my bike! Poor thing, I've neglecting it since I got my Raptor. I haven't even taken my first ride on it yet!!!

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the update JTD. When it comes to images I use photobucket to manage my photos that I post.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wrote up the procedure with pictures yesterday. I am having trouble getting the pictures to show up with the steps (that go with them). I spent over an hour on it and want to share, I just need to know how!!!

Photobucket is the bomb! BigJ made an excellent step by step here : http://tinyurl.com/ykg2xyf

Falcon

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I generally like to host my own images... photobucket has lots of advantages though...