My Hellion Twin Turbo Raptor 643RWHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pick me! Pick me! I'll volunteer as a guinea pig! I'll advertise as much as you want.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
@englishrodder - How's she holding up? I didn't see this thread the 1st time around but now that it's bumped up it's got my attention. Those were very nice before/after gains RE opening up the exhaust, etc.

Its great after we (The Tuner) got the running issues sorted, fast, solid and drives perfectly on or off-road now.

Ive driven about 5k miles since fitting the kit all good. It deffo needs the cats removed to unleash the full potential.

Downside is with all my business travel i may end up selling the truck as i barely use it now :-(

cwickd

Reaction score
hellion TT

I am in the process of many upgrades including suspension, wheels/tires, fenders, rear bumper and dovetail. After that I will be looking for either a TT or SC, and then a full body wrap. I will happily try your system and feature the "Helion" name on my wrap, from what I have read and studied, I have no doubt that it will perform well. My first concern is proper tuning to get that HP to the dirt in an efficient way.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What! First you can't make my run and then you sell it before I get to see it! I see how it is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every once in a while I think, heck I could just about swap for a GT350 (not the R) but then I realize I live in Wyoming. It really is the perfect vehicle for up here.