My Ford Touch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys get the Raptor splash screen or just the Ford Oval / Built Ford Tough one?

on the 13's its the ford...... no raptor screen here

i wish it was the raptor splash the ford oval is boring

..well that sucks!

Guess I'll have to change the background pic to something better to make up for it.

On Startup mine gives the Raptor logo on the Nav screen and the Built Ford Tough Logo on the multifunction display between the gauges.

Win for me, I guess! :fuckyea:

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey does anyone else have this same problem? When i turn my truck on and the radio is already set to BT Phone my phone will not play music through the speakers, but if my radio is set to sirius or any other input then i switch it to BT Phone the music plays

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked and my truck came with Sync version 3.2 and there atleast upto version 3.5.. so I'm hopefully going to do the update tonight.

I've heard that the A4 SD Nav card wasn't suppose to work with V3.2, so this might be why I'm having issues.

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey is it just me or was the 12 dash\stereo area better than the 13s? The 12 could play DVD. Didn't completely rely on the touch screen. Had the USB and aux right there. Any thoughts of this?