My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is the speculation on the part holdup now? 37pp? blue seats? bed liner? I have a fully loaded 37PP on order since 08/02 and haven't heard a peep on it other than the "confirmation email". Dealer doesn't know jack. I asked Ford Performance if they saw the order in their system but haven't heard back.

Wondering if there is anything I can put on the chopping block to bring in the truck earlier.
From what I've seen, it WAS a QC hold related to the B&O system. A ton of trucks were released yesterday and today so I'm not sure what is keeping the older trucks from being completed other than a backlog of trucks needing the fix. I'm sure there is more considering the number of TSB and recalls

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen, it WAS a QC hold related to the B&O system. A ton of trucks were released yesterday and today so I'm not sure what is keeping the older trucks from being completed other than a backlog of trucks needing the fix. I'm sure there is more considering the number of TSB and recalls
Thanks for the reply

Yeah thats why Im worried my order may not get picked up. I don't even have a VIN. I have it with the biggest dealer in the state of Colorado. Placed the order pretty soon after the books opened so Ill try to remain hopeful. Luckily I have a 2018 SCAB to rip around with until I see what happens.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply

Yeah thats why Im worried my order may not get picked up. I don't even have a VIN. I have it with the biggest dealer in the state of Colorado. Placed the order pretty soon after the books opened so Ill try to remain hopeful. Luckily I have a 2018 SCAB to rip around with until I see what happens.
The only question that matters is....does your dealer have an allocation for your truck?

For example, I had an order with a guaranteed allocation at a small dealer and an order without a guaranteed allocation at a huge dealer. Small dealer with allocation was picked and already shipped. No word on the large dealer order without.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only question that matters is....does your dealer have an allocation for your truck?

For example, I had an order with a guaranteed allocation at a small dealer and an order without a guaranteed allocation at a huge dealer. Small dealer with allocation was picked and already shipped. No word on the large dealer order without.
All I have is his word that there were allocations available at the time I ordered. Said he doesn't take orders that won't stick. But that's it. He is offering MSRP so I hitched my wagon. Didn't go after orders anywhere else because of it. Kind of regretting that now.

Hopefully Im just being impatient and a pain in the ass.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ride it out, quality is garbage right now anyway with all the issues from paint to flare finish to audio popping, exhaust rattles, suspension clunking, wait.. why am I spending 90k..

QidROCK

Reaction score
Holy crap!!
I literally just got an email my 23 Raptor 37" is set to be delivered in December barring if it's sent to the holding lot..

Ordered it in June.

He said latest it would be here is Jan. Is manufacturing picking up steam?!

Code Orange, Blue Recaros, 37', no liner.

Was not expecting to see it until spring. wow

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my one 2023 Code Orange 37" didn't get picked up by the dealer but they have one coming in January that is Avalanche - on the ford website it looks almost like an off white - not sure how to tell what it really looks like, what other colors does Avalanche resemble?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my one 2023 Code Orange 37" didn't get picked up by the dealer but they have one coming in January that is Avalanche - on the ford website it looks almost like an off white - not sure how to tell what it really looks like, what other colors does Avalanche resemble?
Ford had Avalanche trucks in 2017. Just Google Avalanche Raptor.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t even ask, man. Just snatch it up. Avalanche is fire!