My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a post on it the other day. It’s based on their previous sales, the location/area, and some other magic.

You are exactly right dealers should have known 3-5 months ago how many allocations they where getting for 23. so many people are in the lost land of unscheduled clean grasping for a tiny smidgen of hope there dealer gets a magical allocation. REMEMBER NO ALLOCATION NO TRUCK YOU CAN PLACE 100 orders in dora that mean nothing until you have a allocation to match it to. not rocket science. I Feel bad for all the gullible people that are getting strung along by there dealer who keeps telling them what they want to hear

Attachments

• E50E7277-D590-4F01-8B99-77ADE7B362CE.png
    E50E7277-D590-4F01-8B99-77ADE7B362CE.png
    875 KB · Views: 21

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look at the attached formula anove your dear should have got this email months ago letting them know how many R’s and eco raps they were getting. most that got r’s did not get many ecos from what i have heard
He said they got 4 R's, so i guess thats a lot for one dealer. The good news is that im like first on the list so even if they dont get many, i should get one. When or if they get any is the problem. I dont really have a choice now anyway. All the others have came and gone. I guess its good that their at least letting me know, instead of placing an order without allocation.

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said they got 4 R's, so i guess thats a lot for one dealer. The good news is that im like first on the list so even if they dont get many, i should get one. When or if they get any is the problem.

just for reference the largest volume dealer in fl ( largest volume f150 dealer in southeast region ) BRANDON FORD TAMPA FL got 5 R allocations and tom brady was #2 on there list ( don’t believe me call them ) just a reference

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just for reference the largest volume dealer in fl ( largest volume f150 dealer in southeast region ) BRANDON FORD TAMPA FL got 5 R allocations and tom brady was #2 on there list ( don’t believe me call them ) just a reference
I believe it. My dealer is the largest volume in ar. Probably not as big as tha tampa one tho. Do you know how many, if any, eco allocations Brandon ford had?

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn if Tom Brady is #2... who was #1?