My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t think so. 2022 models were in production right up until 10/17/22, so you will likely see a lot of ‘22’s showing up on lots, probably continuing over the next couple of months in fact.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see brand new 2022’s showing up into 2023, alongside ‘23 MY trucks.

Case in point: I have a production date of 10/5 on a 2022 37pp, currently with no ETA of finishing production. A handful of 2023’s have already been delivered. My guess is that I’m waiting for the heated steering wheel/mirrors, since I didn’t have the option to delete those items. Those shortages were announced literally mid-production.

I’m leaning towards December or January delivery, if then. Luckily, I’m not “Raptorless” and I’ll continue to enjoy my gen 2 during the wait…

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t think so. 2022 models were in production right up until 10/17/22, so you will likely see a lot of ‘22’s showing up on lots, probably continuing over the next couple of months in fact.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see brand new 2022’s showing up into 2023, alongside ‘23 MY trucks.

Case in point: I have a production date of 10/5 on a 2022 37pp, currently with no ETA of finishing production. A handful of 2023’s have already been delivered. My guess is that I’m waiting for the heated steering wheel/mirrors, since I didn’t have the option to delete those items. Those shortages were announced literally mid-production.

I’m leaning towards December or January delivery, if then. Luckily, I’m not “Raptorless” and I’ll continue to enjoy my gen 2 during the wait…
There are 2022 trucks that have been on hold or delayed 8mo. I’m assuming that we will have 2022 trucks coming in until summer of 2023, at which there will be leaks of 2024 refresh lol

SilverTT

Reaction score
There are 2022 trucks that have been on hold or delayed 8mo. I’m assuming that we will have 2022 trucks coming in until summer of 2023, at which there will be leaks of 2024 refresh lol
That's true! Didn't even think about that. And maybe they will actually figure out BlueCruise for 2024! I plan to trade in a 22 Limited for a 22 37PP and the one thing I am really worried about is how much I will miss BlueCruise. For my commute it is just incredibly helpful. But Gen 3 suspension is just so incredible I have to do it. And I do drive off-road and a lot of fire trails so feel like it will be worth the trade off overall.

Last edited:

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's true! Didn't even think about that. And maybe they will actually figure out BlueCruise for 2024! I plan to trade in a 22 Limited for a 22 37PP and the one thing I am really worried about is how much I Wilk miss BlueCruise. For my commute it is just incredibly helpful. But Gen 3 suspension is just so incredible I have to do it. And I do drive off-road and a lot of fire trails so feel like it will be worth the trade off overall.
I was hoping they would add it for 2023 when I ordered. Drove a buddy’s 22 KR and it was so nice on a trip. My Lightning doesn’t have it but I wish I would have gotten it.

jmartinick

Reaction score
I had another thread about the whole 22 to 23 conversion process but wanted to at least post a data point as I don't know how many 2023's have been scheduled yet. I ordered my 37 package in January of 2022 and got rolled to a 2023 a couple of weeks ago. Today I got the email from ford about my 2023 order with a VIN and am scheduled for a build of 10/17. I am 37 package now, pro power, moonroof and avalanche grey. Exciting to see it finally happening and I'll keep the thread updated as I know more...good or bad news. My wife says, "i'll believe it when I see it". I am an MSRP order so...keep up the hunt.
I am basically the same exact package color and all … I ordered mine in 10/1/21 the dealer rolled my order over in 8/22 …still in limbo no production date as of 11/20/22

Who else is in my boat ?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know how the 2022 owners found their patience last year. Im 4 months in with no tangible updates and Im dying. Dealer assures me there is an allocation for me but the lack of communication makes me think otherwise.

Good luck to yall. Gonna be a long ride

Last edited:

EVOVII

Reaction score
My 10/25 blend has been sitting in Built/Awaiting Shipment status since 10/26.......sigh. No rhyme or reason to this process..............