My 1st stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get the front seat headrest to tilt backwards? The driver side is fine, but the passenger side is tilted too much forward. It seems stuck. I put this here because there is a lot more traffic than the interior section of the Gen 2 forums.

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 98

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a ratchet. Keep pushing forward and it will release and go all the way back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you might have to pull it farther forward to release the ratchet, then it will go all the way back and then tilt forward as desired. Haven't messed with mine in a while.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fun game is to try and compete with your passenger with each person pulling their headrest as far forward as they can without going passed the last notch. You come up with lots of stuff like that when you're driving 1,500 miles home.

OP
OP
L

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, it was real. That's why I called it a stupid question. I felt silly asking it. This is just another small reason why this forum can be so helpful.