Must-have accessories - what are/will you be adding to your Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'18 SCREW Here ..

Matched Window Tint
Backflip Mx4 Bed Cover
Tuffskinz Carbon Door Pillar Overalys
Tuffskinz Carbon Front Grille Overlay
Tuffskinz Rear Carbon Fiber "FORD" Overlay
Full-Race Motorsports V2 Intercooler
Full-Race Motorsports Throttlebody Spacer
Full-Race Motorsports Intake
Turbosmart BOV
Corsa Extreme
SPD Turbo Adapters
SPD Downpipes
Baja Designs XL80's w/ Amber Rock Guards
SDHQ A-Pillar Mounts

For now... Huge shout out to Nick@Apollo-Optics for the information and customer support and help deciding on the right parts for my build!

Any picture of your engine bay? Looking for that Intake

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bed cover, window tint, leveled, and some led’s under the back bumper for launching my boat in the dark. Pretty much done.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My “must haves” after all the usual bed covers rugs, wheels tires and shit are deavers and brakes.

Seriously paranoid about any engine mods with all the engines going and aftermarket is grenading them without any current solutions.... guess I’ll wait...

I say invest in suspension and brakes the motor is good enough. Only reason I want a tune is for the transmission portion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My “must haves” after all the usual bed covers rugs, wheels tires and shit are deavers and brakes.

Seriously paranoid about any engine mods with all the engines going and aftermarket is grenading them without any current solutions.... guess I’ll wait...

I say invest in suspension and brakes the motor is good enough. Only reason I want a tune is for the transmission portion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats exactly why i tuned mine. Waited until 5000 miles, at 23000 now on 93PRX from MPT, runs fantastic.

herendeen

Reaction score
On my 2018...
Added:
Stubby antenna
LineX Bedliner
Front window tint
Ford roadside bag

To do:
Fog lights in bumper
Exhaust upgrade
Possible light bar behind grill