Days to Christmas Sale!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY TEN:

Final Days to Christmas Sale

This is where we let YOU pick your own present as we finish this sale campaign as our last promotion. Send me a PM asking for any aftermarket item you want for your truck and we will return the favor and provide you the best possible price around.

Merry Christmas!!

navywolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they don't mind me cluttering the Christmas promotion but I just had my first dealings with Freedom Motorsports and I want to thank their team and Rick personally for a great deal. I jumped in at day 8 when he offered to help find a bundle for my truck.

I laid out what I was looking for from Rigid and they responded with a deal far better than I could find anywhere else.

Then on top of that it was shipped in two days so I'd get it well before Christmas.

Communication the entire time was detailed and professional. I'll definitely be doing business here again.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope they don't mind me cluttering the Christmas promotion but I just had my first dealings with Freedom Motorsports and I want to thank their team and Rick personally for a great deal. I jumped in at day 8 when he offered to help find a bundle for my truck.

I laid out what I was looking for from Rigid and they responded with a deal far better than I could find anywhere else.

Then on top of that it was shipped in two days so I'd get it well before Christmas.

Communication the entire time was detailed and professional. I'll definitely be doing business here again.

you and anyone else that has done business with them. I think it's a good thing to post helps bump the thread.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We sincerely appreciate the kind words!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I was busy yesterday and had to run my Raptor to the dealership this morning (again) but wanted everyone to know, that I have responded to all PM's and invoices have been emailed to those that are taking advantage of this Christmas Sale.

I am dedicated to get those final quotes and orders done as this sale ends in about 24 hours. Do not miss out!!

And again, if you don't like the pricing discount that we advertised in our 10 days, just ask in a PM where we need to be and we will do everything possible to ensure you have a very HAPPY Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I am finishing up the orders from today and will be hitting the sack soon. I will check my PM's tomorrow morning. I have to leave at 11:30am to travel to our family Christmas dinner. I will honor all PM's that come in before noon tomorrow if you convert over to an actual invoice that is paid no later than Monday at noon.

There are some really good deals going on right now, please do not miss out. Send me a PM!!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I want to thank EVERYONE that got a quote and especially those who order themselves a Christmas present this month. We appreciate it more than you know.

I still have a few quotes out there from last week, so please let me know if you want to convert them into an invoice so we can get you taken care of. And if you found a better price, let me know ASAP. We are determined to be the best price around during this sale.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.