Days to Christmas Sale!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the rotors are an upgrade to stock and you could use the stock pads but we really recommend the Posi Quiet ones with this combo. We can ship to France, including the pads of course so you should never run into an issue not having a set when you need. Send me a PM with the shipping address and I can let you know what the package will cost to your door.

Well that's good to know, I'm thinking of changing these rotors later in 2017, already have a sh*t ton of stuff to install, my wallet is seriously shot haha !!

@Wilson I don't do that much kilometers here at home, usually enough to do one pads change once a year, but because of our offroad trips (roughly 3-4000 offroad miles) that we also do once a year, those pads take some extra wear pretty fast so these last 2 years I ended up doing 2 pads change per year (both front and rear each time)...

I have to try these posi quiet pads anyway, especially if they last longer than OEM pads (?)

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's good to know, I'm thinking of changing these rotors later in 2017, already have a sh*t ton of stuff to install, my wallet is seriously shot haha !!

@Wilson I don't do that much kilometers here at home, usually enough to do one pads change once a year, but because of our offroad trips (roughly 3-4000 offroad miles) that we also do once a year, those pads take some extra wear pretty fast so these last 2 years I ended up doing 2 pads change per year (both front and rear each time)...

I have to try these posi quiet pads anyway, especially if they last longer than OEM pads (?)

I have sold that brake package to some of the hardest offroaders out there here in the states. One gentleman ran for three Baja 1000 events and counyless other offroad events in Southwest US and the Posi quiet pads lasted him over three years before he replaced them with another set of posi quiet pads. They are THAT good.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how often do normal people change their dd pads? I have 180k on the mini van and rotated the rotors once and just put pad's and calipers on it. never thought about this setup for that lol

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how often do normal people change their dd pads? I have 180k on the mini van and rotated the rotors once and just put pad's and calipers on it. never thought about this setup for that lol

There are so many factors involved there it's hard yo put an average estimate on it. What I will say is that I have gotten to the point that I put the R1 drilled and slotted rotors with Posi Quiet pads on everything I own and have yet to have to change the pads on amy of my vehicles once those are installed. Example of our driving habits? I bought my 14 in Feb of 15 with 26k on it and it now has 64k miles, many of which have been pretty hard offroad miles in conditions involving heavy braking in trail corners etc. But I have run them on the following: 2003 3/4 ton Duramax, 2002 Duramax Dually, 2004 Duramax, 2005 1500 Silverado, 2011 Raptor, 3014 Raptor, 2004 Yukon Denali, 2008 GMC Envoy, 2008 Kia Sportage, Cullen's RX8 and sold them for literally hundreds of different models of cars and trucks and mever once received a complaint and I have only had 3-4 people replace the pads due to wearing them out and they are the extreme driver end of things. Like Matt Euker and Joe Latigo hammer down Baja driving status.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY EIGHT:

Saving what I think is one of the better deals that I put together for the last week before Christmas. Been working hard on creating some bundles designed with your raptor in mind. I am just showing you want I can do but you will need to send me a PM as we can go over what you want and if buying more to bundle, I can offer you even a greater deal.

Baja Designs - LIGHT UP THE HOLIDAYS!
All bundles also include FREE SHIPPING!!

(CONUS)

BUNDLE ONE:
Ford Raptor Hood Mounts with a pair of lights, harness and amber covers!

With Squadron Sports ($375 Value) - Sale $319
With Squadron Pros ($575 Value) - Sale $489
With XL Sports ($525 Value) - Sale $439
With XL Pros ($825 Value) - Sale $689
With XL80s ($925 Value) - Sale $779
Optional Security Screws - Add $15

447551_t.jpg

BUNDLE TWO:
Fog Pocket Mounts with a pair of lights, harness and amber or black covers!

With Squadron Sports ($545 Value) - Sale $459
With Squadron Pros ($945 Value) - Sale $799
With S2 Pros ($785 Value) - Sale $659
With OnX 8" ($898 Value) - Sale $749

447550_n.jpg
447550-02_t.jpg447550-03_t.jpg

BUNDLE THREE:
Lower grill Mount Kits with lights, harness, hardware and rock guard cover. S8 option has choice of black or amber cover.

With S8 20" ($729 Value) - Sale $619
With OnX6 20" ($920 Value) - Sale $779
With OnX6 20" Hi-Power ($1197 Value) - Sale $989

640088_t.jpg

BUNDLE FOUR:
Raptor behind the grill kit with OnX6 40". Includes harness and brackets

($1450 Value) - Sale $1229

457513_t.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I put all 8 days so far in the first post so you can see all of them in one viewing instead of having to go through the whole thread. Remember these are building, so Day One is still an active promotion, so is Day Two and so forth. Don't miss out. We still have a few more to add.

Send me a PM on any of these items on sale including items that are not. I am determined not to be undersold and will do everything in my power (without getting Chris upset) to get you the best possible deal even if that means I cut my margins to the bare minimums, as long as I don't lose, we have a deal.

Reminder: THIS SALE END AT NOON (CST) on Christmas Eve.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY NINE:

To add to the Baja Designs sale. We are adding KC HiLites and Rigid lights at 20% or more with free shipping. Will quote any Baja Designs lights outside of the Day Eight bundles too.

header-logo.png
Rigid_Linear_450x131_Web.png