Mudder sold his Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whtrapta said:
It just amazes me that they a used raptor goes for close or if not the price of a new one. Pretty awesome feeling.

Yeah I was surprised too. Hence why I jumped on the deal. The MB depreciated about 35% in two years as most cars. The raptor is holding it's own!!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it Mudder. But your family here so keep in touch.

Lifted Merc on 35's - oh I just dare you to! lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well it's with mixed emotions that I inform you all of my decision to sell the beast. I can honestly say I loved the Truck however I needed to make some changes in my life and buy something a bit more conservative. I traded the Raptor in for 38k. I paid 41.5 (costco). I picked up a 2009 E550 loaded Mercedes with 15k miles. Straight across trade. All in all I think I did okay. Just some tax and license fees. E550 is 70k new.

I will still roam this forum and drool over your trucks. This is a great forum with normal people.

I have for sale my winch, light bar and all the winch accessories for someone near northern California. It's all new and I will give someone a good deal to buy everything. It's too heavy to ship.

Hopefully as lifes off road path rolls along i will buy another Raptor. Maybe the 2017 model??? :)

you lie

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
It just amazes me that they a used raptor goes for close or if not the price of a new one. Pretty awesome feeling.

lets not forget this is used car stuff, sometimes prices are inflated in 1 car to get the deal done....... ex, how can a 70K car be worth 41K ????

anyway, I have a E class and its a awesome car.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Harrisburg PA this week. Fly home to CA tomorrow. Will post a Pic of the new ride this weekend.

The e550 is screaming fast. Like 0 to 60 in 5 seconds.