GEN 2 Msrp + tax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d love to see some proof of this. Until I do I’m calling complete BS. I shopped around a lot and finally got a MSRP deal with a fair trade value on my current truck. I had to order mine because any dealer that had one in the lot wanted 5k-10k over and offered joke prices on my trade in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1000 over invoice here....

4C4SjS.jpg
REebBe.jpg

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would expect these sales tax questions from someone who's making their first purchase. And I don't mean their first auto purchase.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And, there you have it.

Fullauto is really the only person on the forum who has gotten a deal that good. How about we look at all of the post from people in TX and CA who can’t even find a Raptor on the lot for MSRP. Fullatuo is the exception (and he did get a great deal), but by no means is he the rule. Once there are more than a handful of people getting these trucks for a substantial amount off of invoice then the OP should start to look for a better deal. Right now based on the forum I would guess 95% of Raptors are being sold at MSRP and above.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And, there you have it.

One person gets a $1k over invoice deal and all of a sudden it is common? There have been 3 people on this forum that have gotten near invoice deals. Versus the daily posts complaining about dealers who insist on charging ADMs. Which is more common???

Spread between MSRP and Invoice on a $70k truck is $5,600. While real money, I cannot remember the last time a decision to buy or not buy was based on something as small as a 5% difference in price. If money is that tight, you shouldn't be buying a Raptor.