Fair price or not.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruppert01

Reaction score
I ordered the 2024 801A in Shelter green with sunroof as the only option I ordered in early Nov (11th) and it originally had a build week schedule for Feb 4th but on Feb 1st, it moved out two weeks the week on the 19th I also got straight sticker price for it, so drive away I guess is 87K-88K. While I’m waiting, I have been in forums and watching videos of the Raptor and I just saw a video that uploaded a month ago from a dealer who walked through the web built and built there versus what he saw on the dealer side. Long story here but he mentioned that the base model (I assume 37 & R as well) get bed storage boxes included which he said is new starting in 2024. He said the same type that comes with the Ranger. I believe these are those LH & RH swing out boxes. Can anyone confirm this? Will my base 801A have them installed?

This is the video I was referring to

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the 2024 801A in Shelter green with sunroof as the only option I ordered in early Nov (11th) and it originally had a build week schedule for Feb 4th but on Feb 1st, it moved out two weeks the week on the 19th I also got straight sticker price for it, so drive away I guess is 87K-88K. While I’m waiting, I have been in forums and watching videos of the Raptor and I just saw a video that uploaded a month ago from a dealer who walked through the web built and built there versus what he saw on the dealer side. Long story here but he mentioned that the base model (I assume 37 & R as well) get bed storage boxes included which he said is new starting in 2024. He said the same type that comes with the Ranger. I believe these are those LH & RH swing out boxes. Can anyone confirm this? Will my base 801A have them installed?

This is the video I was referring to

I think this is the bed box for 2024..

Bed Storage Box(s): A new bed storage box is located behind one or both rear wheel wells. The bed storage box is standard across the F-150 lineup and located on the right-side corner of the pickup bed. Customers without Pro Power Onboard will get an additional storage box on the left-side of the pickup bed as standard with 5.5-ft. and 6.5-ft. boxes.

1707014137863.png

ruppert01

Reaction score
Ahh a little cubby hole. Not much to it is there? maybe for a couple boxes of ammo :)

thanks for the clarification