MSRP in the Carolinas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwill

Reaction score
I’m in the Raleigh, NC area and have contacted dealers in the area for allocations. Like most people here have experienced, dealers are adding at least a $5K markup above MSRP. I did come across one that that might do a $2K markup.

I’m contacting different dealers each day, but wanted to check here too. Anyone know of any dealers NC/SC or neighboring states offering MSRP on new Raptor orders?

I’m looking to build a 801a 35”.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may have missed that MSRP boat as those allocations quickly filled when they became available. But never give up…you may get lucky! Just have to expand your search area outside of NC/SC as you’ve mentioned. Good luck!!

OP
OP
jwill

jwill

Reaction score
I was able to change an existing order with a build week of 8/6 and just put in my deposit!

A couple of dealers in Goldsboro and Greenville (NC) have placed orders for 35" Agante Black or Code Orange and selling at sticker price (no markup). Seems like if you go 50+ miles outside of the RDU, then you might come across placed orders selling at MSRP.

Some dealers said Ford won't accept any new Raptor orders from them until 2022.

Otherwise new allocations are slim and being marked up. Every auto group in the Raleigh/Durham metro area (Crossroads, Capital, Leith) with an existing order or new allocation is adding $5K+ markup. Some bone heads in Smithfield wanted $10K over sticker.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep looking you might find one, but the lot trucks I bet will all be 5k for the most part when they get here, just looking at what regular F150 are selling for. Or wait four months Or so and lock down a 2022 order.

mattncsu

Reaction score
Any other leads on MSRP deals in NC? The couple I’ve heard back from in the Raleigh area are $10k markups. Even at a dealership where we currently have a Bronco on order from.

SR12

Reaction score
I’m in the Raleigh, NC area and have contacted dealers in the area for allocations. Like most people here have experienced, dealers are adding at least a $5K markup above MSRP. I did come across one that that might do a $2K markup.

I’m contacting different dealers each day, but wanted to check here too. Anyone know of any dealers NC/SC or neighboring states offering MSRP on new Raptor orders?

I’m looking to build a 801a 35”.
Cooper Ford in Carthage ordered my 21 37 at msrp. They sell everything except the gt500’s with no markup. Good family owned dealership but small- they only had one raptor allocation for 2021. The owner is cool, all around solid people there. Talk to Kass tell him steve t referred you! Good luck.

cadurham88

Reaction score
I’m in Charlotte and found one dealer (Town and Country Ford) that supposedly had allocations in Nov and we’re adding $5k. I ordered one and then found the same Raptor (although a 2021) that was the same build 35s, stock rims, pro power, sun roof, 801a for the same $5k dealer markup…so I bought it and canceled my order in late Dec.

Dryan910

Reaction score
I’m in Charlotte and found one dealer (Town and Country Ford) that supposedly had allocations in Nov and we’re adding $5k. I ordered one and then found the same Raptor (although a 2021) that was the same build 35s, stock rims, pro power, sun roof, 801a for the same $5k dealer markup…so I bought it and canceled my order in late Dec.
I just picked my 2021 from town and country in Charlotte in mid December. I ordered from them in June at MSRP, but they said now they are marking everything up. I’m glad they stuck to the MSRP deal for me.