Most popular Raptor exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use one of these. It sounds badass! Really, I run a dumped Flowmaster 40. Pretty loud and some significant drone but at my age I can't hear shit anyways. I have three Raptor friends with the MBRP dumped exhaust systems and they sound great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use one of these. It sounds badass! Really, I run a dumped Flowmaster 40 dumped. Pretty loud and some significant drone but at my age I can't hear shit anyways. I have three Raptor friends with the MBRP dumped exhaust systems and they sound great!

Don, yours sounds great! I had no idea it was dumped Flowmaster 40.

CougarKiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a mbrp turndown and had it mounted leaving the stock resonator ... 1st trip out to the desert it developed a rattle by way of a broken baffle.. had maybe 100 miles on it

I didnt like the sound with that resi and that muffler.. it had a nice deep idle thru 3500rpm then it just kinda went to a whoosing sound. That being said that muffler is designed to be run without the resi and ive herd the drone is hurrrible

The spintech with the resi sounds really good.. not overly loud and has a nice raspy sound. No drone whatsoever .. these spintechs will make anything sound legit