Modifying 37 graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galljr13

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2023 37 Raptor, Black. Requested graphics delete and showed up with them. Fairly mild on the black truck except for the reflective silver "Raptor" logo on rear quarter panels.

Anyone try making some black vinyl to replace and cover the raptor logo so it doesn't stand out so much?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2023 37 Raptor, Black. Requested graphics delete and showed up with them. Fairly mild on the black truck except for the reflective silver "Raptor" logo on rear quarter panels.

Anyone try making some black vinyl to replace and cover the raptor logo so it doesn't stand out so much?
There are some sellers on Etsy that make the Gen3 graphics. You might just request the color you want and see how it looks over the other graphics. That's too bad you requested a graphics delete and ended up paying a bunch of money for something you didn't want. Or did they put them on and not charge you?

OP
OP
G

galljr13

Reaction score
There are some sellers on Etsy that make the Gen3 graphics. You might just request the color you want and see how it looks over the other graphics. That's too bad you requested a graphics delete and ended up paying a bunch of money for something you didn't want. Or did they put them on and not charge you?
It was part of the 37 package. Not extra.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
yes, but if you're having a custom lettering made to go over the vinyl, you're probably better off just removing the original vinyl and placing a complete new one on the quarter panel.
100% - But was just clarifying his statement it was not a good idea.

mts

Reaction score
There are some sellers on Etsy that make the Gen3 graphics. You might just request the color you want.
That's more or less what I did. I got my Gen3 used and could not agree with the orange/red part of the factory graphics package so I pulled it off and put some on I liked better.

OP
OP
G

galljr13

Reaction score
I don’t mind all of the graphics, just the Raptor logo which is what I want to cover, not the rest.