Moab 2016

What weekend to run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Macf

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh please I'm certain you will find mud. We know about your investment holdings in Adams Polishes.

I will offer my services to sweep on SS. If there is mud I will slow to a crawl and go backwards if it keep the mud in check. My neighbors absolutely hate the constant mud flow going down our street.

go slow :everything:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop whining and put your big boy pants on.

As for mud I hate it as much as you. Spent 4 hours detailing the truck finally. However can't control what is there.

You gave in and cleaned her up huh? I was hoping to give mine a bath this Saturday weather permitting since October was the last time it was cleaned and several offroad/snow trips in between. Side note pick the girl up from Ford today, noticed a tear in my CV boot and grease was leaking out. Took it in even with all the aftermarket goodies up front they covered it under power train warranty zero cost to me at 41,230 miles. Way to go Future Ford.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You gave in and cleaned her up huh? I was hoping to give mine a bath this Saturday weather permitting since October was the last time it was cleaned and several offroad/snow trips in between. Side note pick the girl up from Ford today, noticed a tear in my CV boot and grease was leaking out. Took it in even with all the aftermarket goodies up front they covered it under power train warranty zero cost to me at 41,230 miles. Way to go Future Ford.

Yup, full crazy. Buffed waxed treated the interior. Looks new.