Moab 2016

What weekend to run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Condition wise was the same, probably more ice for us @oxfordraptor wants to chime in.

4L, 1st gear or 4L hill descent on that really crazy stuff. We only had 19 degrees down not 24 but the same down and turn on a few areas. As I told Jason do NOT touch the brakes and truck did all the work. Its hard to trust a electronic nanny but it does work.

Yeah we had about a good 100 yards of sliding while your ******** sucked in as tight as it could get and your foot hovering over the brake pedal hoping and praying Jill Descent did it's thing. With a 90 degree turn at the bottom of the hill and a cliff over the other side, you just had to trust it. It def transferred power, grip and braking perfectly and when we got to the bottom my passenger literally looked at me and said "I think you just saved my life." It was pretty sketchy.

4L, Jill Descent first time ever using the feature and boy was I fan after that

I think @The Macf was showing off though, weeeeeeee look what I can do!

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is so many pictures and videos to sort through but @The Macf knew this video was going to be posted ASAP!

#3TONFUN on Hells Revenge at Moab...

I will create a expedition thread for all the other great pics/photos later today.

Pucker up!

Sounds like you're also a recipient of the bumper through the paint damage!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yeah we had about a good 100 yards of sliding while your ******** sucked in as tight as it could get and your foot hovering over the brake pedal hoping and praying Jill Descent did it's thing. With a 90 degree turn at the bottom of the hill and a cliff over the other side, you just had to trust it. It def transferred power, grip and braking perfectly and when we got to the bottom my passenger literally looked at me and said "I think you just saved my life." It was pretty sketchy.

4L, Jill Descent first time ever using the feature and boy was I fan after that

I think @The Macf was showing off though, weeeeeeee look what I can do!

Let me guess, @m3dragon now knowing about this butt pucker of a hill figured it might not be good for the Silver State Run and found a even more scary hill for us to enjoy, correct?

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me guess, @m3dragon now knowing about this butt pucker of a hill figured it might not be good for the Silver State Run and found a even more scary hill for us to enjoy, correct?

LOL was only scary because in the pre run it was all snow and ice. When we do the run it will be dry and not as exciting. Still will be a fun section but no slip and slide as all the ice will have been long gone.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
LOL was only scary because in the pre run it was all snow and ice. When we do the run it will be dry and not as exciting. Still will be a fun section but no slip and slide as all the ice will have been long gone.

Oh please I'm certain you will find mud. We know about your investment holdings in Adams Polishes.

I will offer my services to sweep on SS. If there is mud I will slow to a crawl and go backwards if it keep the mud in check. My neighbors absolutely hate the constant mud flow going down our street.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh please I'm certain you will find mud. We know about your investment holdings in Adams Polishes.

I will offer my services to sweep on SS. If there is mud I will slow to a crawl and go backwards if it keep the mud in check. My neighbors absolutely hate the constant mud flow going down our street.

Stop whining and put your big boy pants on.

As for mud I hate it as much as you. Spent 4 hours detailing the truck finally. However can't control what is there.