Midwest WI trip weekend of the 21st of March

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Ha~ I miss you by a week. I'm at the Lansing Center end of the month for work. I think I'm there 3/29-4/1 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that's what I'm saying, show is the 29th at the lansing center. Michigan buggy builders convention. What you there for?

I think they need to change the name of the show though, its grown a bit and there's quite a bit more than just buggies/sand rails.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yea that's what I'm saying, show is the 29th at the lansing center. Michigan buggy builders convention. What you there for?

I think they need to change the name of the show though, its grown a bit and there's quite a bit more than just buggies/sand rails.

I'm there for the MI Assoc of Counties conference I think coming in that Sunday (3/29) then it runs until 4/1. I HATE that Radisson. Had a bedbug issue there before. Check your room carefully!!

Across from the Lansing Center there is a great little restaurant called the Knight Cap. Great food (steak). Very, very tiny place straight out of the days of prohibition. You will need to walk past the gentleman's club to get there but I recommend you try to persevere... ;)

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I'm there for the MI Assoc of Counties conference I think coming in that Sunday (3/29) then it runs until 4/1. I HATE that Radisson. Had a bedbug issue there before. Check your room carefully!!

Across from the Lansing Center there is a great little restaurant called the Knight Cap. Great food (steak). Very, very tiny place straight out of the days of prohibition. You will need to walk past the gentleman's club to get there but I recommend you try to persevere... ;)

Yea I'm not a big fan of the Radisson either. I find myself checking beds everywhere I go anymore....

You should come down a day early, grab a drink at that place, sounds like a cool place.... Perseverance.... Not sure if I know what that is. :ROFLJest: