Mash-It to the Mint 400 - March 12th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few of our crew will be making the trip off-road from Reno to the Mint Thursday. Finished tweaking the map file last night. Looks like about 400 miles with about 350 of it being off-road. Hoping we luck out weather wise because mud sucks!

d5f157fb0bcd6998b5e4a11f5be4ceae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops I meant off-road [emoji38]

timmyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Four of us are flying out from Ohio to watch the race and staying at the Elara. Any chance a few trucks have some empty spots to and from? Would rather head out in a Raptor than a rental car. Could pay for some fuel or cocktails. PM me if possible.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Four of us are flying out from Ohio to watch the race and staying at the Elara. Any chance a few trucks have some empty spots to and from? Would rather head out in a Raptor than a rental car. Could pay for some fuel or cocktails. PM me if possible.

We can work something out for ya. You'd have to be at the Golden Nugget by 7:30am though. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We can work something out for ya. You'd have to be at the Golden Nugget by 7:30am though. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thats about the time I will be waking up to meet you guys 5 mins down the road lol . Might need an extra VIP pass for the people not on the run J, I know you guys got poll for this event but the little event security guys are old no pass no entry .. Just throwing it out there .

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats about the time I will be waking up to meet you guys 5 mins down the road lol . Might need an extra VIP pass for the people not on the run J, I know you guys got poll for this event but the little event security guys are old no pass no entry .. Just throwing it out there .

Yeah, I was offering a ride haha. Unfortunately, the VIP viewing list is full on our end. We are bringing 52 total people haha. People ended up bringing more passengers than we anticipated.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Finally moving again. One of the trucks had a clogged fuel inlet so after pulling the fuel tank and cleaning it out, the group is moving again after 4 hours [emoji38] The adventure continues!

178fb7f8740bed7c47bff1e00ebe6dca.jpg

e1f5fe369717fbb8ae854bfc8a055a61.jpg