Maryland Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<|>

Attachments

• A3365FB5-F99A-4397-9D65-EAAFAC2B76DC.jpg
    A3365FB5-F99A-4397-9D65-EAAFAC2B76DC.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 0E077851-4209-45B2-B4FB-9599F86050BC.png
    0E077851-4209-45B2-B4FB-9599F86050BC.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 135

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said a day or two so I’ll give him today and tomorrow then send another email Friday. Hopefully will give me some good news. Anybody get any tracking info yet?

Gilligan

Reaction score
lol Oh so this is our fault now.
Some company comes on here and starts advertising and putting out amazing deals
-if we ban, we're ******** for blocking a company that could be saving the members a shit ton of money.
-if we let them slide(which no reported / unauthorized vendors have been reported for us to be aware of or ban. Can't read every post
in here cause I don't get paid for this) then we become the asshats because you got
shafted for purchasing from a company that clearly does not show a "VENDOR" tag below their name.
Yep I see.
So what is it?
You want them banned now?
A ton of members will be pissed because they can't communicate with that company for a purchase they made.

Geez. Can’t say that I blamed, or even thought to blame FRF for this happening. Just figured if it was going on under the radar Birdman would like to be made aware.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
seems like it is getting harder and harder to find companies that do shit the right way, hopefully keeping this bumped up will keep others from making the same mistake

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Surprised @IRONMAN doesn't want to ban someone... but his name isn't @Jimbo so he doesn't care.

negan-rick-not-cool.gif

Then again, Marylandspeed used to be a supporting vendor, and still has their banner on the right side of my screen
marylandspeed130.jpg

Last edited:

bubbajr

Reaction score
I thought Marylandspeed was a supporting vender also.
Not to throw anyone under the bus but, when I was researching which exhaust I wanted for my truck, a few members on here recommended marylandspeed. Some even started threads about the great customer service they received.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f169/maryland-speed-customer-service-40043/
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f160/thank-you-maryland-speed-borla-s-type-38756/
It was only after I was wondering where my exhaust was that I started to google the company outside of the forum to find bad reviews and low bbb score because of looonnngggg wait times for purchases. But even outside of this forum, they still had some good reviews.
Speaking for myself, I may not have done all the necessary research but I did some and trusted what I saw on here.
Hopefully they just ship these exhausts out and we can all keep this experience in the back of our minds for future purchases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter