Maryland Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maryland Speed was a sponsored vendor until 2 days after I started this thread. I had previously purchased my CAI from them and had 0 issues, shipped quick.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Surprised @IRONMAN doesn't want to ban someone... but his name isn't @Jimbo so he doesn't care.

negan-rick-not-cool.gif

Then again, Marylandspeed used to be a supporting vendor, and still has their banner on the right side of my screen
marylandspeed130.jpg

Their banner my be on the right side but they don't have a vendor tag under their name.
Also not quick to ban them because of members already buying items through them but I did anyways.
You don't see them posting pics of there favorite sex toys on here do you?
Hence the reason for your ban which is inappropriate for "kids" which do visit the site to only dream about their favorite trucks.
Is that the reason your still on here?
Speaking of bans, who let you back in here?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Their banner my be on the right side but they don't have a vendor tag under their name.
Also not quick to ban them because of members already buying items through them but I did anyways.
Hence the reason for your ban which is inappropriate for "kids" which do visit the site to only dream about their favorite trucks.

may* their* you're* Also, your sentence structure, lack of punctuation, and paragraphs are mighty confusing.

15280283.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

Your daddy let me back in.

giphy.gif

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 here. they charged my credit card 12/22/17 for a Kooks downpipe. Customer service is (or was) responsive by email, but never with any real details or accurate delivery estimate. Mid to late January has come and gone. Shady AF. Still getting 2-3 spam email per day though.

I ordered a #@%$ ton of other parts this holiday season. Almost all of them at discounts. Parts from every other vendor have been received without this kind of BS delays.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Yeah, ok.

FRF has never been family friendly like that. It has never been advertised as such. People frequently use the **** word here. Oh and should we forget about the "Rated Smokin Hot" Thread? Let's also forget about the "Random Picture Thread" too eh?

I remember Birdman laying out the rules for that shit. Oops, I said shit. Sorry kids...but I digress...nudity was to be kept in the supporters lounge, except for asses, which were ok to a point. Profanity was fine and I've seen words like "****" ,"bitch", "****", "****" and others thrown around casually. (Once again, sorry to the chitluns)

You've been here a long time too. Why are you acting like this is something it isn't? @Jimbo might rub you the wrong way, but just move the thread to sloppies or delete the posts. Unless you want to steer the spirit of this site another way, which it seems like you possibly do.

That direction is unclear though...

You tolerate Maryland Speed and these shenanigans because "the members who ordered need to be able to communicate with their customers" but what about the future people who will get stuck in this situation?

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Yeah, ok.

FRF has never been family friendly like that. It has never been advertised as such. People frequently use the **** word here. Oh and should we forget about the "Rated Smokin Hot" Thread? Let's also forget about the "Random Picture Thread" too eh?

I remember Birdman laying out the rules for that shit. Oops, I said shit. Sorry kids...but I digress...nudity was to be kept in the supporters lounge, except for asses, which were ok to a point. Profanity was fine and I've seen words like "****" ,"bitch", "****", "****" and others thrown around casually. (Once again, sorry to the chitluns)

You've been here a long time too. Why are you acting like this is something it isn't? @Jimbo might rub you the wrong way, but just move the thread to sloppies or delete the posts. Unless you want to steer the spirit of this site another way, which it seems like you possibly do.

That direction is unclear though...

You tolerate Maryland Speed and these shenanigans because "the members who ordered need to be able to communicate with their customers" but what about the future people who will get stuck in this situation?

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

lol :popcorn:

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody get any tracking info? Or did the catback show up at your front door yet?