Maryland Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email today saying they will get back to me in a day or two with a final update.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my order was suppose to be here tomorrow but unfortunately it hasnt even shipped yet. gl on getting ur order guys, im moving in a few months so lets hope it gets here before then.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Does @BIRDMAN realize a non vendor company is selling on this forum? And apparently ******** over members while doing it...

@Raptizzle
@IRONMAN

lol Oh so this is our fault now.
Some company comes on here and starts advertising and putting out amazing deals
-if we ban, we're ******** for blocking a company that could be saving the members a shit ton of money.
-if we let them slide(which no reported / unauthorized vendors have been reported for us to be aware of or ban. Can't read every post
in here cause I don't get paid for this) then we become the asshats because you got
shafted for purchasing from a company that clearly does not show a "VENDOR" tag below their name.
Yep I see.
So what is it?
You want them banned now?
A ton of members will be pissed because they can't communicate with that company for a purchase they made.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
lol Oh so this is our fault now.
Some company comes on here and starts advertising and putting out amazing deals
-if we ban, we're ******** for blocking a company that could be saving the members a shit ton of money.
-if we let them slide(which no reported / unauthorized vendors have been reported for us to be aware of or ban. Can't read every post
in here cause I don't get paid for this) then we become the asshats because you got
shafted for purchasing from a company that clearly does not show a "VENDOR" tag below their name.
Yep I see.
So what is it?
You want them banned now?
A ton of members will be pissed because they can't communicate with that company for a purchase they made.

I dunno man, what do the rules say?

:specialed:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I dunno man, what do the rules say?

:specialed:

If someone would have reported this I would have banned them right away but sorry I was not aware this had gone on.
I can ban but the damage is done now because people didn't buy from an actual supporting vendor. A company that has been checked out to make sure they are a reputable company.