Major problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the truck ran good all the way back except one time it through the check engine light and t flashed for about 10 seconds and went in limp mode and I tried to scan it right away and no dtc codes were present. This ofcourse happened while climbing the mountian at like 70. Now that I'm home if I rev it up I can get a back fire and it idles pretty rough at time and sounds like I have a huge cam in it. Truck has never done any of these things it sounds like an air fuel issue and it through the timing way out.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aftermarket air intake? Air bypassing mass air sensor.

If you have factory navigation you can check codes through it (ecm, transmission, and body control module) while in park, depress "3" and "6" station presets at the same time. The system will go into speaker test, press "end test" on bottom right. Then bezel diagnostic will come up. From there you can view and clear codes..

-Greg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would need a video of that I might be in over my head with all these mods all I wanted was headers and loud pipes and I end up with all this stuff I don't know what it is lol. but that afe intake is killer