M + R Foglight kit issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Pffff.... Birds like 5'4" and weighs 90lbs.

block-4-L.png

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No...he is bigger than that...I just wonder he he has a Thick accent?

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To say you misunderstood is an understatement. I am proud to say that all decisions made by me are in the best interest of the forum and the members before anything else. To imply otherwise or that we delete posts we don't like is just plain insulting. Are you going to TRR? I look forward to meeting you...

I really wish I were, but would really enjoy meeting most members of the forum. I do carry and would love to play at the range come the end of the day... :angels2:

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My M&R fogs are too new to show any issues yet. I hope they do not do the same thing.

I subjected my M&R fog light kit to hell.. Along with a couple of others.. Several days bashing through snow at snoball 500, the midwest over use of salt during the winter, and multiple freeze/thaw cycles. My driving style which most of the members will agree, "i am hard on and break vendors products".
If there is a way to break it, I will do it..

Here is a short list so far:
(M&R, JLT, Raptor Retrofits, ICON (still to be determined), RPG/National, MBRP, Bakflip, and others I am forgetting)

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel I should say something like I'm going to just like every post so I don't look biest. There is nothing like reading emotions.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

example I could not tell if Greg was pissed or just stating a problem with his lights.