Luna, my Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relic217

Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up this '19 a couple of months ago and am loving it.
I've drooled over Raptors since '10 and have always been hooked on getting one. Life finally let me!
802A package, no carbon fiber, Recaro seats, or sunroof :)

I am beyond impressed at this truck. The handling, ride quality, everything is great. My only complaint so far is the placement of the air fan speed!

So far I've done ceramic tint all the way around (insane how it blocks the heat).

Future plans are Baja front fogs with reverse in the back and bed cover20230625_195009.jpg. Eventually after I figure out my possible MPG issue (in another thread) I'll consider a Goose tune. Eventually I may consider the DSC controller.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
Hi all. I picked up this '19 a couple of months ago and am loving it.
I've drooled over Raptors since '10 and have always been hooked on getting one. Life finally let me!
802A package, no carbon fiber, Recaro seats, or sunroof :)

I am beyond impressed at this truck. The handling, ride quality, everything is great. My only complaint so far is the placement of the air fan speed!

So far I've done ceramic tint all the way around (insane how it blocks the heat).

Future plans are Baja front fogs with reverse in the back and bed coverView attachment 419746. Eventually after I figure out my possible MPG issue (in another thread) I'll consider a Goose tune. Eventually I may consider the DSC controller.
Nice Raptor!
Welcome aboard
Raptors are a pure joy to drive both short and long hauls.
Long road trips are a true pleasure in em.
Oh and i have the Recaro's and they are quite comfortable too actually!
I just upgraded my 17 to a 19 and am doing a lot of add ons.
if you have any questions on the below ping me and ill help anyway i can...
Added a new full bedrug (newer version with the rubberized bottom with full "carpeted" sides
Add XL Rokbloks as my Raptor has Goodyear Territory MT'S that love to sling stones.
mudguards are controversial on this forum but im deeply off grid at times and want to save my paint!
Added a Diamondback Switchback Tonneau which is their new model and I really like it
Today I ordered a Baja Designs pocket light kit with the following led's...
Squadron SAE in amber (wanted one street legal fog)
Squadron Pro in driving/ combo
Squadron Racer Editon Spot
I ordered the BD lights from Specialty Performace Parts today as they are a great and knowledgeable people and good friends of the forum
They were highly recommended to me and I'll highly recommend to you!
Good luck!