Louisiana trr14 convoy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was "planning" to leave out Wednesday as well, but got a work call last night and may have to fly out Friday and may not fly back in till Wednesday, which sucks! My trucks aren't Prep'd as I wanted them (Corey?). I'll keep you guys in the loop as all my plans are liquid at the moment. "Best Plan Is To Not Have A Plan!", the word according to OUTCAST!

OP
OP
sfkursevich

sfkursevich

Reaction score
Good luck with your schedule. I will check this thread as we get closer to check your status. Maybe it will work out to travel together. For now, I will stick to my plan to leave Brusly (near Baton Rouge) early Wed morning, maybe meet up with SwampKing at I-49 and Hwy 190, head North toward Shreveport and arrive in the Sweetwater, Tx area before sundown.

OP
OP
sfkursevich

sfkursevich

Reaction score
What is ya'lls travel schedule and how many in your group? Stopping overnight Tue night, or? I intend to leave Wed morning (Baton Rouge area), meet up with SwampKing along the way, and arrive Sweetwater by sundown Wed. There may be some changes to that schedule. We will know better as we get closer. I will keep an eye on this thread and maybe we can hook up along the way.

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is ya'lls travel schedule and how many in your group? Stopping overnight Tue night, or? I intend to leave Wed morning (Baton Rouge area), meet up with SwampKing along the way, and arrive Sweetwater by sundown Wed. There may be some changes to that schedule. We will know better as we get closer. I will keep an eye on this thread and maybe we can hook up along the way.

We are rolling out Wednesday 9 or 10 or so...tentatively...positively Wednesday though. SwampKing is coming to BR Tuesday for some last minute "adjustments" to his truck. So positivelymaybe, we"ll all be leaving out from BR at the same time, maybe...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI- STR8 shots one way/one way back......that's if we all high tail it back together. Anyone towing a trailer?

OP
OP
sfkursevich

sfkursevich

Reaction score
Not sure how fast. I am borrowing a trailer from a friend that I haven't pulled. I will likely drive about the speed limit or 5 over....depending on how it feels. That sweet old 7.3L diesel will pull it faster than I want to get a speeding ticket for.