Looking to level my 37 pkg raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a mx4 on my 37” pack and it’s noticeably lower in the front. Looks like it needs and inch or 2. Jarrett suggested this:

Let's see some measurements with photo please. I can't see how there is that many inches of variations for 37pp raptors off the line. 1/2" okay, but 2"? I'd like to see proof. I took my measurements with the tank half full. With how soft our rear springs are the amount of gas makes a difference. You also need a very level surface.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
My new 37 PP is exactly 1 inch lower in the front. Does not vary with full tank or half a tank. I swear some look level and some don't, but that might just be an illusion. Definitely needs to be measured on flat ground like inside a garage, I tried in my driveway and got different results. I have 1.5" RPG collars going on Friday. I'll post a pic when done. For now I am keeping the OEM wheels and tires. I like the look of the 37 PP wheel color with the Code Orange.

Last edited:

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 37 PP is 3/4" lower in the front (measured from center of wheel to bottom of fender flare) with a half tank of gas and the Ford factory rolling cover. That said, when you put a level on the top of the bed (on perfectly level ground), it's dead level. So, it looks completely level. Collars would make it nose high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter