Looking for screw loaded blk slv gray MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm at $595 over invoice .... It did require a $2500 deposit and an order in August ... But, I still got it :)

In case you need proof ...

1fuADb8.jpg

6ib6VJ1.jpg

I stand corrected. That's awesome man! Had that been an option I would have put more effort into getting one this year. My Ford dealer does everything at $500 over invoice except the first years of the "specialty vehicles" Focus RS, GT350 and Raptor of course.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected. That's awesome man! Had that been an option I would have put more effort into getting one this year. My Ford dealer does everything at $500 over invoice except the first years of the "specialty vehicles" Focus RS, GT350 and Raptor of course.

Thanks Man ... It was a gracious member here that pointed me in the right direction. And for that, I owe him beers :) LOL ... I've seen a few verified invoice + deals, but not many.

Let us know when you actually get that truck

See my sig? Should have it early January.

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
I'll sell you mine at MSRP but only on the condition that you also take my Ford GT allocation as well.

OP
OP
P

petert

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested... I followed up on the leads from this thread (thank you), watched and followed up on some other threads, and called several dealers who had inventory listed in AutoTrader.

None of them turned up an available truck.

I'm confident it's possible, given enough time and persistence and location flexibility, to find an available truck that some buyer cancelled on at MSRP.

But I didn't find one, and don't have the kind of time needed to invest in the process.

#raptoracquisitionfail

Thank you again for your help.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are tough to find at msrp and even harder below at this point. I'm sure next year it will be different.
I got mine at msrp but instead of taking money off from msrp he gave me 3k extra in trade in..and I didn't even need to negotiate.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone can refer me to a dealer in the west coast that is willing to sell at msrp or lower for a MY18 please PM me.

I'm in line for MSRP already but don't think it will go anywhere. No paperwork or deposit taken just emails back and fourth so not holding my breath.